Wixted Takes Home GOLD
June 1, 2020
WIXTED & COMPANY TAKES HOME GOLD, SILVER AT 41ST ANNUAL TELLY AWARDS
Company wins five awards for excellence in video production across three categories
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA (June 1, 2020) – Wixted & Company (“Wixted”) is thrilled to have been awarded one gold, three silver, and one bronze at the most recent Telly Awards, which honors video and television content across all screens.
Every year, an expert group of global television and video leaders review thousands of submissions to determine the award winners. Wixted shares this year’s awards with three client-partners: St. Anthony Regional Hospital, the Polk County Sherriff’s Office and Emory Dry Ice.
· Gold Telly Winner, Non-Broadcast: Fund Raising: “Building Hope” Non-Broadcast: Fund Raising
· Silver Telly Winner, Local TV: Public Service/PSA: “Respect the Red Octagon”
· Silver Telly Winner, Local TV: Public Interest/Awareness: “Respect the Red Octagon”
· Silver Telly Winner, Online Commercials: Editing: Emory Dry Ice
· Bronze Telly Winner, Online Commercials: Videography/Cinematography: Emory Dry Ice
“We value the opportunity to create outstanding, high-quality video content to help our clients tell their stories and connect deeply with their audiences,” said Cory Doss, head of Wixted’s video production team. “Visual storytelling is such a critical medium in which to build authentic relationships, and it’s incredibly to see how this industry has evolved over time. These awards motivate us to continue to strive for new levels of excellence.”
ABOUT WIXTED & COMPANY
For over 25 years, Wixted & Company has been helping people become better, more effective communicators. The organization comprises award-winning journalists, videographers, communication executives, writers and training experts.
To learn more about how Wixted & Company can position your organization for success, visit www.thinkwixted.com