We Provide Actionable Communication Strategy.
Whether your organization needs to defuse a hostile public dialogue, prepare issues-specific talking points or align communication vehicles with organizational goals, Wixted & Company has the team and processes proven to produce success. Our relationship begins with a discussion regarding the issue and evolves into counsel supported by a strategic plan with comprehensive, step-by-step guidelines for communicating in a clear, consistent and positive manner.
Our Public Relations Offerings.
- Strategic Communication Plans: When your organization needs to communicate about important operational successes, shortfalls or industry issues, our team is on-hand to develop a tailored communication plan that will educate and inform your most important audiences.
- Media Relations Plans: The media can be a key player in determining the success of a company in the court of public opinion. Stay ahead of the curve with a tailored media relations plan focused on generating positive news, building goodwill with key stakeholders and/or pre-empting negative news.
- Talking Points: No matter what the situation, organizational messaging can get lost in a crowded communication landscape. When fighting for audience attention, our team helps your organization make the most of the time it has by preparing succinct message points to provide consistency across multiple information channels.
- Press Releases: Today’s media world is not the world of last year, last week or even yesterday. Our team of public relations professionals can help your organization produce press releases and media materials that will get results.
- Communication Support Pieces: When communicating about an important event or issue, companies often need to produce far more communication pieces than internal teams can handle. Our team assists internal teams by developing various communication vehicles, such as opinion editorials, guest articles, newsletters, website text, media relations policies and fact sheets, to support organizational goals.
These actionable communication plans include a variety of components, like a detailed analysis of key stakeholders, news releases, media advisories, talking points and timetables. We believe a strategic partnership with our clients is essential to developing, and executing, a results-driven plan that adds value to any situation.